Many dangers lurk
in the nursery, dangers you might not expect before they are
able to crawl around on their own. So ensure your baby's safety
by baby proofing and making your nursery as safe as possible.
* Install covers
on all electrical outlets
* Install a smoke detector in the nursery
* Ensure the crib meets with all regulations and hasn't been
subject to a recall
* Use snap on crib rail protectors if your baby chews on the
crib during teething
* Keep crib away from windows and heat sources
* Always follow instructions when assembling any furniture
in your nursery.
* Keep any mobiles and wall hangings out of your baby's reach.
* Always keep the crib's side rails in the up and locked position,
even if your baby cannot sit up
* Use a monitor whenever your baby is alone in the cri